About Eric RODRIGUEZ
Eric Rodriguez, is a licensed Professional Engineer with over 20 years of experience in engineering, construction, and advisory services. Mr. Rodriguez has provided assistance through troubled projects/project turnarounds, contract negotiations, change management, and project management.
Mr. Rodriguez specializes in financial damage valuations, labor productivity studies, defect analysis, and schedule delay analysis. His portfolio includes projects in the commercial, educational, residential, institutional, healthcare, entertainment, industrial, oil & gas, chemical processing, and transportation and infrastructure sectors. Mr. Rodriguez has successfully supported clients in complex construction and engineering disputes through mediation, arbitration, and litigation processes. His total dispute value exceeds 2.5 billion USD.
Mr. Rodriguez has served as an expert witness and testified on numerous matters in arbitration and State courts. Mr. Rodriguez possesses a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from New Mexico State University and an MBA in Corporate Finance from the University of Texas at Austin.
1 YEAR WITH FIRM | 20+ YEARS IN INDUSTRY
Eric RODRIGUEZ is a Senior Managing Director at SOCOTEC and has been with the organization since 2022. Mr. RODRIGUEZ was previously employed at Interface Consulting International, Inc. And Huitt-Zollars, Inc.
- Master of Business Administration in Corporate Finance – University of Texas at Austin (Austin, Texas) – 2009
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering – New Mexico State University (Las Cruces, New Mexico) – 1999
Licenses & Certifications
- Licensed Professional Engineer - Texas
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) - Member
- Engineering & Construction Contracting Association (ECC) – Future Leader
Testimony Forums & Venues
- State Courts
- American Arbitration Association (AAA)
- Dispute Resolution
- Project Advisory
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Preparation & Evaluation of Claims
- Construction & Project Management Consulting
- Engineering & Construction Defects
- Damage Valuation & Assessment
- Structural Design & Analysis
- Contract Evaluation
- Schedule Delay Analysis
- Root Cause Analysis
- Document Management
- Change Management
- Technical Report Writing