About Jason McFadden
Mr. McFadden has over 20 years of experience in multiple facets of the construction industry with a high degree of knowledge in sports & entertainment.
He has extensive experience developing and driving robust growth strategies, operations, and projects in diverse and rapidly evolving environments. Mr. McFadden demonstrates a proven track record of success in unlocking the organizational potential to accelerate profitability. He is adept at building powerful teams, establishing expectations, communicating vision, and monitoring performance to maximize effectiveness.
He confidently navigates, translates, and delivers effective communications between internal and external stakeholders at all levels, delivering a clear revenue vision and attainment plan. Mr. McFadden is a forward-thinking leader focusing on delivering ambitious goals, identifying opportunities to drive improvements, and creating strategic solutions to solve problems and improve the project/organization.
1 Year with Firm | 20+ Years in Industry
Jason McFadden is a Senior Managing Director at SOCOTEC and joined the firm in 2023. Mr. McFadden was previously employed at Superior Rigging & Erecting Co., Barton Malow Company, Pennsylvania State University, Turner Construction Company, and Hayes Construction Company.
- Master of Architectural Engineering – The Pennsylvania State University – 2006
- Bachelor of Architectural Engineering – The Pennsylvania State University – 2006
- Program for Leadership Development (PLDA) – Harvard Business School – 2017
- Engineer in Training (EIT)
- LEED AP
- Change Order Analysis, Preparation & Negotiation
- Construction & Project Management
- Cost & Cash Flow Budgeting Reporting & Forecasting
- Project Advisory
- Project Close-Out Assistance
- Project Controls
- Project Cost Review Analysis
- Project Risk Analysis
- Operations & Team Management
- Risk Mitigation
- Schedule & Contract Management