About Cameron POTH
Mr. Poth has more than 15 years of experience evaluating financial and economic damages in connection with complex commercial disputes. Mr. Poth has considerable experience analyzing, rebutting, and preparing claims of damages for clients involved in litigation, arbitration, and other dispute resolution processes.
Mr. Poth has consulted with clients in various industries on a variety of dispute resolution matters including: bankruptcy, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, business interruption, dealer termination, estate and trust disputes, financial forensic investigations, fraudulent transfers, intellectual property infringement, oil and gas disputes, personal injury claims, and white-collar fraud investigations.
Mr. Poth has performed various financial services for clients including financial analysis, funds tracing, financial investigations, and oil and gas royalty examinations.
Mr. Poth has conducted numerous financial investigations of companies. Mr. Poth has extensive experience analyzing company financial records including bank statements, financial statements, general ledgers, and tax returns.
15+ Years with Firm | 15+ Years in Industry
Cameron POTH is a Managing Director at SOCOTEC and has held various other positions within the organization since 2007. Prior to his current position, Mr. POTH was a Principal at Veritas Advisory Group, Inc. which was acquired by SOCOTEC in 2019. Mr. POTH was previously employed at PBK Architects, Inc.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance - University of Texas at Austin - 2007
- Master of Science, Accounting - University of Texas at Dallas - 2014
Continuing Education Courses
- Numerous in-house and outside sponsored seminars, conferences, and training sessions on:
• financial modeling techniques
• financial statement analysis
• discounted cash flow analysis
• business valuation approaches
Accreditation & Professional Organizations
- Certified Public Accountant in the State of Texas*
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- State Bar of Texas CLE Webinar – “Forensic Accounting: What Is It & How Can It Help My Case?”
- Lost Profits
- Breach of Contract
- Business Interruption
- Forensic Accounting
- Financial Analysis
- Funds Tracing
*SOCOTEC is not a CPA firm