Planning & Scheduling Services
When working for contractors, SOCOTEC’s planning and scheduling experts assist with proactive project planning, sequencing and coordination of the work, and the development of a CPM project schedule in compliance with the contract.
We assist our clients with monitoring progress, and forecasting work to project completion. Additionally, we help our clients quantify delays and disruption and capture those events in the overall CPM schedule to provide the foundation for the resolution of disputes and claims. When working for owners, SOCOTEC’s planning and scheduling experts evaluate and monitor CPM schedules for constructability and conformance with the contract. We analyze the quality of contractors’ CPM schedules in terms of the mechanics and proper construction of the CPM schedule logic. We monitor project performance and are able to forecast potential problems. Early identification and mitigation of issues can mean the difference between success and failure of the project.
Talk to our experts
Project Scheduling Offerings:
- Baseline CPM Schedule Development
- Working with the client's team, our experts develop baseline schedule that conform to the client’s construction means and methods and contract requirements.
- Project Schedule Status Updates and Progress Narratives
- Our experts add value to the updating process by evaluating variances and deviations from the plan, and document the causes of those deviations in the Progress Narrative.
- Assessment of Remaining Durations and Percent Complete
- Changes occur and impact construction. Our Experts develop and analyze Time Impact Analyses to evaluate the impact caused by changes.
- Project Short Interval Look Ahead Schedules