About Eric VANNIER
Mr. Vannier is a Principal with SOCOTEC. He has more than twenty-five years of experience in civil engineering design, construction management, construction financing, real estate development and project consulting.
Mr. Vannier has been directly involved in the development, engineering, construction and analyses of numerous environmental, commercial, industrial, infrastructure and residential projects. He has prepared evaluations and provided testimony of numerous disputes. He also provides proactive project consulting services for projects prior to and during construction.
Mr. Vannier’s background provides a unique perspective from project due diligence, financial underwriting and design, and then through construction and project close-out, to some of the premier owners and contractors in the country. His focus on heavy industrial, infrastructure, fractured real estate developments and commercial construction projects provide practical consulting and project advisory services that include claims analysis and dispute resolution, financial workouts and assistance with project delivery.
9 YEARS WITH FIRM | 25 YEARS IN INDUSTRY
Eric VANNIER is a Principal at SOCOTEC and has held various other positions within the organization since 2016. Prior to his current position, Mr. VANNIER was a Director at C2G International, LLC which was acquired by SOCOTEC in 2019. Mr. VANNIER was previously employed at A.R. Biddle & Associates, Inc., The Tetra Companies, Morgan Corporation, Bobbitt Design Build, Clark Realty, A.W. Hutchison & Associates, and Post, Buckley, Schuh & Jernigan.
- Masters of Business Administration Finance - University of Georgia Terry College of Business
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering - Southern Illinois University
- CPM Schedule Delay Analysis
- Change Order Analysis, Preparation & Negotiation
- Cost & Cash Flow Budgeting & Monitoring
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Independent Monitoring Reporting & Forecasting
- Labor Productivity Analysis
- Litigation Support
- Project Cost Review & Analysis
- Quantification of Damages
- Troubled Project Evaluation & Turnaround