About Paul BRUCK
Mr. Bruck has 41 years of experience in the power sector with increasing responsibility for providing consulting services. His experience is primarily focused in the area of engineering mechanics with emphasis in structural and mechanical component analysis, design, and failure assessments. His experience has encompassed performing failure analysis and root cause determination, with development of corrective and remedial actions for complex power and industrial facilities, structural and component failures.
Paul BRUCK is a Principal at SOCOTEC and has held various other positions within the organization since 2009. Prior to his current position, Mr. BRUCK was a Principal at LPI, Inc., which was acquired by SOCOTEC in 2019.
- Intensive Management Training, Institute of Management, Paris 2001
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, Polytechnic of Wales, 1980
- National Diploma, Civil Engineering, Port Talbot College, 1976
- EIT, Massachusetts
- Member. Earthquake Engineering Research Institute
- American Concrete Institute
- Failure Analysis
- Structural and Mechanical Component Analysis
- Root Cause Analysis
- Engineering Design Consulting
- Fitness for Service