Arthrex Administrative Campus
Project name: Arthrex Administrative Campus
Location: Naples, Florida, U.S.A.
Services Provided: Vibro-replacement monitoring, Soil improvement program using geogrids, Field density testing for site work and roadway construction, Concrete testing, Fireproof testing
Talk to our experts
The Arthrex Administrative Campus Expansion project is located within the Creekside Business Park on the southwest portion of the intersection of Immokalee Road and Goodlette-Frank Road in the North Naples portion of Collier County.
The project includes:
- the construction of a six-story “mid-rise” administrative building
- a six-level pre-cast parking garage
- a four-story atrium INNovation hotel structure
- a two-story Wellness Center
- a cast-in-place plaza deck and pavilion
- a pre-cast bridge to by-pass the existing canal allowing for the sports/activity turf area.
The Administrative building and parking garage included a ground improvement program of dry bottom feed vibro-replacement, in-leu of auger cast-in-place piles. SOCOTEC’s teamwork with a specialty design-build geotechnical contractor allowed the mid-rise to be supported on a shallow foundation upon completion of vibro-replacement. This was achieved in spite of extremely high loads from large column spans, saving the project an estimated $3,000,000.
The structures consisted of:
- concrete cast in place foundations
- concrete stair and elevator towers
- structural steel components
- pre-stressed pre-cast concrete components
This project was completed on a fast-paced schedule that included six-day weeks and several early morning concrete pours.