About April PARRISH
Ms. Parrish has over 13 years of experience in consulting matters regarding construction, scheduling, and accounting. Ms. Parrish has prepared and analyzed claims for defective work, schedule delays, change order work, cost overruns, productivity losses, weather impacts, disruptions, and terminations. Ms. Parrish has performed analyses of cost and schedule impacts, production and fabrication delays, productivity impacts, and critical path scheduling. Ms. Parrish has worked on a variety of projects including airports, convention centers, stadiums and arenas, upscale condominiums, industrial facilities, light rails, highways, hotels, cell phone towers, and self-storage facilities. Throughout her career, Ms. Parrish has assisted owners, general contractors, and subcontractors.
Ms. Parrish has experience evaluating financial damages in connection with complex commercial disputes. Ms. Parrish has assisted clients in this area by performing special purpose audits, evaluating payment disputes, and performing other financial forensic investigations.
10+ YEARS WITH FIRM | 10+ YEARS IN INDUSTRY
April PARRISH is a Managing Director at SOCOTEC and has held various other positions within the organization since 2009. Prior to her current position, Ms. PARRISH was a Director at Veritas Advisory Group, Inc. which was acquired by SOCOTEC in 2019.
- Bachelor of Science Mechanical Engineering - University of Texas, Austin - 2009
- Master of Business Administration Finance and Accounting - Southern Methodist University - 2014
- Certified as a Professional Engineer in Training (EIT) by the Texas Board of Professional Engineers
- Certified Construction Auditor (CCA) by the National Association of Construction Auditors
- Dispute Resolution
- Project Advisory
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Preparation & Evaluation of Claims
- Project Controls
- Scheduling / Critical Path / Delay Analysis
- Productivity Analysis
- Cost Analysis
- Damages Calculation