About Alan BIDDLE
Mr. Biddle is a Senior Principal of SOCOTEC. He has more than 25 years of experience in civil engineering design, construction management, and project consulting. He has extensive knowledge of construction management practices as well as specialized skills in estimating, scheduling, project costs, and project management for a wide range of complex construction issues.
Mr. Biddle has been directly involved in the design, engineering, construction, and analyses of numerous environmental, commercial, industrial, infrastructure, and tunneling projects. He has prepared evaluations and assessments of numerous disputes and has testified in legal proceedings as an expert on cost and damages, estimating, scheduling and project delay, labor and equipment productivity, and a host of other topics. Mr. Biddle also provides proactive project consulting services for projects prior to and during construction.
5+ Years with Firm | 25+ Years in Industry
Alan BIDDLE is a Senior Principal at SOCOTEC, and has held various other positions within the organization since 2016. Prior to his current position, Mr. BIDDLE was a Principal at C2G International, LLC which was acquired by SOCOTEC in 2019. Mr. Biddle was previously employed at A.R. Biddle & Associates, Inc., Navigant Consulting, A.W. Hutchinson & Associates, LLC, and Post, Buckey, Schuh & Jernigan, Inc.
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering - Auburn University - 1993
- Licensed Professional Engineer – Georgia, North Carolina, Alabama
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- CPM Schedule Delay Analysis
- Change Order Analysis, Preparation & Negotiation
- Cost & Cash Flow Budgeting & Monitoring
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Independent Monitoring Reporting & Forecasting
- Labor productivity Analysis
- Litigation Support
- Quantification of Damages
- Project Cost Review & Analysis
- Troubled Project Evaluation & Turnaround