About Marina SINISHTAJ
Ms. Sinishtaj serves as a Managing Director for SOCOTEC. She has over 10 years of experience consulting to companies and outside counsel on forensic accounting, economic damages and diminution in business value, breach of contract, wrongful death/termination and discrimination.
Ms. Sinishtaj has participated in mediations, arbitrations, depositions, settlement negotiations and other proceedings presenting accounting, economic and financial analyses.
Ms. Sinishtaj has provided valuation and dispute advisory services for numerous purposes including commercial litigation, marital dissolutions, estate and gift taxation, purchase and sale advisement, C Corporation to S Corporation conversions, shareholder disputes and other shareholder planning and litigation related matters.Prior to joining C2G International, LLC a SOCOTEC Company, Ms. Sinishtaj was a Senior Manager in the Valuation Services group at Doeren Mayhew & Co., P.C.
Ms. Sinishtaj has a Bachelor of Business Administration with a Major in Finance from the University of Michigan. In addition, she is an Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) in Business Valuation designated by the American Society of Appraisers and Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
5+ YEARS WITH FIRM | 10+ YEARS IN INDUSTRY
Marina SINISHTAJ is a Managing Director at SOCOTEC and has held various other positions within the organization since 2017. Prior to her current position, Ms. SINISHTAJ was a Director at C2G International, LLC which was acquired by SOCOTEC in 2019. Ms. SINISHTAJ was previously employed at Doeren Mayhew & Co., P.C. and Grant Thorton, LLP.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance (with distinction) - University of Michigan
- Accounting (Malpractice, Job Cost)
- Asset Management & Operations
- Cost Analysis
- Cost & Cash Flow Budgeting & Monitoring
- Damages Calculation
- Dispute Resolution
- Economic Damages
- Finance (Distress / Turnaround, Forensics, Modeling, Risk)
- Forensic Accounting & Evaluation (Fraud, Investigations)
- GAAP Research
- Lost Profits Analysis
- M&A (Merger, Acquisition, Due Diligence, Valuation)
- Management Reorganization
- Preparation & Evaluation of Claims
Professional Trainings & Certifications
- American Society of Appraisers Business Valuation – Accredited Senior Appraiser, ASA
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Accredited in Business Valuation, ABV